- Where are you from?
- Education and Profession
- Favorite Books
- Favorite Films
- Favorite Music
- Favorite TV shows
- Favorite Foods
- Favorite Holiday
- Favorite Russian Cities
- What is happiness?
- Where are you from? (extended)
- Childhood Memories and Lifelong Influences
- “Fathers and Sons:” Generational Differences
- What is a homeland?
- What are the biggest problems facing Russia today?
- Views on the Environment
- Values and Hopes for the Future
- Views on Religion
- Have you studied a foreign language?
- Would you like to go to the US?
- What is your experience interacting with international students?
- What questions do you have for Americans?
- What should Americans know about Russia?
- Meet Nadezhda Georgievna, linguist and literary scholar, born in Hong Kong, lives in London/Moscow
- Meet Denis Igorevich, 22, geology student, from Moscow
- Meet Nuni Bazerbaevna, 27, completing medical residency with specialization in urology, born in Turkmenistan, grew up in Kazakhstan, lives in Moscow
- Meet Andrei Dmitrievich, 63, and Vladimir Alekseevich, 53, both university teacher of Russian, from Moscow
- Meet Tatiana Ilinichna, 70, retired chemist, born in Yekaterinburg, lives in Moscow